1. $50 entry fee
2. This pool will run from November 10 - Selection Sunday
1st Place - 70%
2nd Place - 20%
3rd Place - 10%
How to Enter
1. Email us at email@example.com. We will communicate all league details through email.
2. Sign up and pay through LeagueSafe.com. An email containing the link to the applicable pool will sent out.
Payment / Payout
1. Payments are to be made through LeagueSafe.com. Payment for the year-long contest will need to be made prior to November 10. We will send out a link to the League Safe site via email.
Picks / Standings
1. Picks will be made through a Google Doc sent via the 3MW Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Picks will be tracked in a Google Excel file which will be sent out weekly to all participants to check and see
3. Standings will be updated on the 3MW website (full names will not be used)
4. Standings will be updated every Sunday or Monday
1. Saturday Games Only (week 1 is the exception)
2. We will send out the list of games (including spreads and totals) on Tuesday of each week
3. Due to most books not having lines out in advance, we will use the KenPom.com predicted score for the spread and total on each game. These will be included in the weekly emailed list of games.
4. Picks must be locked in (submitted via Google Doc) before 9:00AM on Saturday
5. We will take games off the board depending on major injuries that would cause the predicted score to be egregiously off the Vegas spread.
Types of Picks
1. Normal ATS picks - Pick three sides. 1 point will be awarded for each side chosen correctly. Pushes will be awarded 0.5 points.
2. Roast - Pick one favorite to cover that is greater than or equal to a 15-point spread. 2 points will be awarded for a correct pick. No points awarded for pushes.
3. Dog Outright - Pick one dog to win outright that is greater than or equal to a 6-point underdog. 2 points will be awarded for a correct pick. No points awarded for pushes
4. Over - Pick one game to go over the point total. 1 point will be awarded for a correct pick. No points awarded for pushes
5. Under - Pick one game to go under the point total. 1 point will be awarded for a correct pick. No points awarded for pushes
6. LOCK - Pick one game to cover. This is your surest bet of the week. 3 points will be awarded for a correct pick
1. All spread picks (ATS/Roast/Outright Dog/LOCK) MUST BE UNIQUE (i.e. you cannot take Texas -16 for one of your ATS picks and your roast)
2. Over and Under picks MAY BE THE SAME GAME as one or two of your spread picks (i.e. Texas -16 is your roast & you take the over in Texas v. Indiana)
3. You CANNOT take both sides of the same game (i.e. Texas -16 & Indiana +16 OR Texas/Indiana over and under, if they played each other)